The Liquefied Petroleum Gas Board Operations
for the State of Arkansas provides a staff and resources to carry
out the duties of the Board in the application of laws and regulations
governing the safe handling of liquefied petroleum gases.
These duties include:
- Reviewing and approving of applications for permits and licenses.
- Conducting of qualifying examinations.
- Issuing and renewal of permits, licenses and certifications.
- Inspect liquefied petroleum gas equipment and facilities annually.
- Monitor mandatory education requirements and provide basic initial
training for Class I permit holders.
- Investigate complaints and accidents and hold disciplinary hearings.
The personnel of the Liquefied Petroleum Gas Board for the State
of Arkansas includes the Director, four Field Inspectors and two
Office Support Staff.
For information regarding laws and statues, view the "State
Code Manual" available from the menu at the left. You may also
contact Sharon E. Coates, Director via phone: (501)683.4100, fax:
(501)683.4110 or by e-mail at email@example.com.